Junior Lump Maryland Crab Cakes
$18.00 – $195.00
Our multi award-winning crab cake recipe crafted with the best quality lump crabmeat. Made especially for those who might want an even smaller piece of heaven to enjoy, it is created with the same ingredients as our World-Famous Jumbo but with a smaller grade of crabmeat!
For cooking at home the Jimmy’s way:
Check out our how to cook our crab cakes video.
Crab Cakes Video
Baked or Broiled
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Reform your crab cakes into a ball or patty shape to ensure the crab cakes do not fall apart while cooking(after all, there isn't much filler)
- Place your crab cakes in a shallow baking pan
- Pour 1/2 cup melted butter over crab cakes.
- Pour 2oz of water into the pan
- Place the crab cakes in pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Ovens vary.
- Dust with old bay seasoning
Smaller crab balls bake in 8-10 minutes.
- Preheat fryer to 325°
- Reform your crab cakes into a ball or patty shape. The crab cakes should be as cold as possible.
- Fry crab cakes until golden brown or longer if you like them crunchy.
- Check internal temperature to be at least 140°. If it's not, place in a 350° oven for 5 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.