Surf and Turf Box (for 2)
Date night at home.
- [You Choose] Two Black Angus Turf choices:
- 12 oz New York strip
- 14 oz Rib Eye
- 8 oz Filet
| AND |
- [You Choose] Two Surf choices:
- 8 oz crab cake
- 5 oz lobster tail
- Twin jumbo stuffed shrimp
Crab Cakes Video
Baked or Broiled
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Reform your crab cakes into a ball or patty shape to ensure the crab cakes do not fall apart while cooking(after all, there isn’t much filler)
- Place your crab cakes in a shallow baking pan
- Pour 1/2 cup melted butter over crab cakes.
- Pour 2oz of water into the pan
- Place the crab cakes in pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Ovens vary.
- Dust with old bay seasoning
Smaller crab balls bake in 8-10 minutes.
- Preheat fryer to 325°
- Reform your crab cakes into a ball or patty shape. The crab cakes should be as cold as possible.
- Fry crab cakes until golden brown or longer if you like them crunchy.
- Check internal temperature to be at least 140°. If it’s not, place in a 350° oven for 5 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Preheat the oven to broil at 425°
- Using kitchen shears, butterfly the tail by cutting down the center. Loosen the meat and pull the lobster meat upward.
- Salt and pepper the meat and plate on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic, and herbs(optional) such as paprika, thyme, rosemary, and parsley. Spread evenly on each lobster tail.
- Broil the lobster for about 8-10 minutes or until the meat is opaque and lightly brown on the top.
- Serve with melted butter and enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Reform stuffed shrimp into a circular shape.
- Place stuffed shrimp onto baking sheet
- Pour 1 tablespoon of melted butter on each stuffed shrimp. Pour a little bit of WATER on the pan to prevent the stuffed shrimp from sticking(water will most likely evaporate by the time they are finished. Add more water if needed.
- Place stuffed shrimp in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Ovens vary, so please check every five minutes. Take the stuffed shrimp out when the shrimp are cooked and the top is starting to brown.
- Pour the imperial glaze over the stuffed shrimp (as much or as little as you’d like) and place back in the oven for 4-5 minutes until imperial glaze browns a little.
- New York Strip – Allow steak to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes. Season steak with salt and pepper to your taste. Heat grill. Place steak on grill and cook on each side for 4 to 5 minutes; turn steak over and grill for an additional 3 to 5 minutes for medium rare.
- Rib Eye – Allow steak to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes. Season steak with salt and pepper to your taste. Heat grill. Place steak on grill and cook on each side for 6 minutes; turn steak over and grill for an additional 6 minutes for medium rare.
- Filet – Grill Filet on high heat with lid closed as much as possible for 6 to 8 minutes, turn once and grill on direct heat for an additional 4 to 6 minutes for medium rare.