Colossal Lump Maryland Crab Cakes
$32.00 – $240.00
Try the World’s Best Colossal Maryland Crab Cakes prepared using an incredible blend of colossal, jumbo lump and regular lump fresh crabmeat! Joined together to create a perfect mix for any crab lover or enthusiast.
Our crab cakes have not only earned every reputable distinction locally in Maryland but have attained worldwide recognition. Our half-pound of heaven has been featured on Food Network’s most popular show, “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives,” Travel Channel, Fox & Friends, ESPN, USA Today, CBS, BBC China, and more! What makes our appearances on these shows unique is the ability to have the product shipped to you, rather than circling it on a map!
Check out our how to cook our crab cakes video.
Crab Cakes Video
Baked or Broiled
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Reform your crab cakes into a ball or patty shape to ensure the crab cakes do not fall apart while cooking(after all, there isn't much filler)
- Place your crab cakes in a shallow baking pan
- Pour 1/2 cup melted butter over crab cakes.
- Pour 2oz of water into the pan
- Place the crab cakes in pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Ovens vary.
- Dust with old bay seasoning
Smaller crab balls bake in 8-10 minutes.
- Preheat fryer to 325°
- Reform your crab cakes into a ball or patty shape. The crab cakes should be as cold as possible.
- Fry crab cakes until golden brown or longer if you like them crunchy.
- Check internal temperature to be at least 140°. If it's not, place in a 350° oven for 5 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.