The Famous Gift Box (Large)
This Famous Gift box includes:
- Four of the World’s Best Colossal Maryland Crab Cakes (8oz) prepared using a blend of colossal, jumbo lump and regular lump fresh crabmeat.
- Two delicious pints of our homemade Maryland Style Crab soup
- Two pints of our homemade, richly seasoned Cream of Crab soup with delectable morsels of fresh lump crabmeat
- One pint of our thick creamy crab dip prepared with Cheddar Jack shredded cheese and fresh lump crab meat, along with a dusting of traditional Old Bay.
- 8 oz. of our signature seafood seasoning
- Two 6oz additions of our Signature Bay Sauce
Check out our famous gift box unboxing video! * For 4 people. Salad not included
Crab Cakes Video
Baked or Broiled
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Reform your crab cakes into a ball or patty shape to ensure the crab cakes do not fall apart while cooking(after all, there isn’t much filler)
- Place your crab cakes in a shallow baking pan
- Pour 1/2 cup melted butter over crab cakes.
- Pour 2oz of water into the pan
- Place the crab cakes in pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Ovens vary.
- Dust with old bay seasoning
Smaller crab balls bake in 8-10 minutes.
- Preheat fryer to 325°
- Reform your crab cakes into a ball or patty shape. The crab cakes should be as cold as possible.
- Fry crab cakes until golden brown or longer if you like them crunchy.
- Check internal temperature to be at least 140°. If it’s not, place in a 350° oven for 5 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Transfer into a stove pot
- Heat to at least 145° stirring constantly (especially cream of crab!)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Transfer the crab dip into an oven safe dish.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Dip your favorite foods, or pour onto anything you’d like!