Gluten Free Famous Box
This GLUTEN FREE box includes:
- Two Gluten Free World’s Best Colossal Maryland Crab Cakes prepared using a blend of colossal, jumbo lump and regular lump fresh crabmeat Maryland style.
- Two delicious bowls of our homemade Maryland Style Crab soup
- One half pint of our thick creamy crab dip prepared with Cheddar Jack shredded cheese and fresh lump crab meat with a dusting of Old Bay.
- One container of our Bay Sauce
* For 2 people | We are not gluten-free certified
Crab Cakes Video
Baked or Broiled
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Reform your crab cakes into a ball or patty shape to ensure the crab cakes do not fall apart while cooking(after all, there isn’t much filler)
- Place your crab cakes in a shallow baking pan
- Pour 1/2 cup melted butter over crab cakes.
- Pour 2oz of water into the pan
- Place the crab cakes in pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Ovens vary.
- Dust with old bay seasoning
Smaller crab balls bake in 8-10 minutes.
- Preheat fryer to 325°
- Reform your crab cakes into a ball or patty shape. The crab cakes should be as cold as possible.
- Fry crab cakes until golden brown or longer if you like them crunchy.
- Check internal temperature to be at least 140°. If it’s not, place in a 350° oven for 5 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Transfer into a stove pot
- Heat to at least 145° stirring constantly
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Transfer the crab dip into an oven safe dish.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Dip your favorite foods, or pour onto anything you’d like!