Pearl sugar-coated Belgium waffle paired with our award winning 8oz Colossal Crab Cake, thick cut bacon and a honey old bay aioli.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Coat a baking sheet with non-stick spray
- Reform your crab cake into a ball or patty shape to ensure the crab cakes do not fall apart while cooking.
- Place crab cake on baking sheet and pour 1 tbsp melted butter over crab cake.
- Pour 2oz water in the pan.
- Place the crab cake in pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Ovens vary.
- Dust with Old Bay Seasoning.
- Half way through cooking the crab cake, place the waffles in the over with the crab cake until golden brown.
- Heat a non-stick pan and place bacon strips in pan. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side until brown. Drain and cut into strips.
- Plate one waffle in the center of your plate. Place crab cake on top of the waffle, sprinkle bacon strips over top of the waffle, and top with remaining waffle.
- Drizzle Honey Old Bay aioli over entire plate.
Out of stock