Jimmy’s Famous Signature Black Angus Prime Rib.
$45.00 – $55.00
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
2. Place the Prime Rib into a baking sheet.
3. Pour half of the Au Jus on top of the Prime Rib and sprinkle with seasoning (a little goes a long way). Heat the the other half in a small pot or microwave for dipping. * If you do not prefer your Prime Rib on top like we do, please cover it with aluminum foil.
4. Place the Prime Rib oven for 10-25 minutes (depending on desired finished temperature).
5. Transfer to a plate with tongs and enjoy! You can pour some of the pan drippings on top of the steak if you desire.
Please Note the Prime Rib will be about Medium Rare when shipped. Every 5-8 will take it up a temp. if you want it like we serve it at Jimmy’s, set your oven on Broil high for the last 2-3 minutes.
Over 45 Years Of Excellence
For over 45 years, The Minadakis Family has proudly featured the same award-winning recipe in their colossal sensations. The secret to our success? Quality. We only incorporate the freshest and most reputable ingredients on the market in our masterpieces, ensuring you get the same premium experience each and every time.
Our crab cakes have not only earned every reputable distinction locally in Maryland, but have attained worldwide recognition. Our half-pound of heaven’s been featured on Food Network’s most popular show, “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives,” Travel Channel, Fox & Friends, ESPN, USA Today, CBS, BBC China, and more! What makes our appearances on these shows unique is your ability to have the product shipped to you, rather than circling it on a map!
From Maryland With Love
Each order is personally hand-crafted and carefully packed the same day your order ships, ensuring efficiency and freshness. They make the perfect enhancement for any occasion – whether you’re hosting family for a special occasion, treating yourself, or showing off for friends!