Baltimore in a Box
$90.00 – $130.00
Please note: The Baltimore Box and the Box from Jimmy’s Seafood may arrive on slightly different dates. We will notate within the Baltimore Box that Jimmy’s Crab Cakes or Steamed Crabs are on the way!
Baltimore in the box items will be selected at random.
Old Bay Seasoning
OMG Mouth Party Caramels
Goetze’s Caramel Creams
Goetze’s Cow Tales
UTZ Crab Chips
Old Bay Beef Jerky
Old Bay Nuts
Maryland Themed Koozie
Maryland Crab Sticker
Crab Cakes Video
Baked or Broiled
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Reform your crab cakes into a ball or patty shape to ensure the crab cakes do not fall apart while cooking(after all, there isn’t much filler)
- Place your crab cakes in a shallow baking pan
- Pour 1/2 cup melted butter over crab cakes.
- Pour 2oz of water into the pan
- Place the crab cakes in pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Ovens vary.
- Dust with old bay seasoning
Smaller crab balls bake in 8-10 minutes.
- Preheat fryer to 325°
- Reform your crab cakes into a ball or patty shape. The crab cakes should be as cold as possible.
- Fry crab cakes until golden brown or longer if you like them crunchy.
- Check internal temperature to be at least 140°. If it’s not, place in a 350° oven for 5 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Bring your pot to a steam. Use a rack to keep the crabs above water level. Feel free to put a little beer and vinegar</span in the water as well as some extra seasoning!
- Reheat 5-7 minutes.
- If microwaving crabs, cover with a wet towel and microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- For either method, test a claw to check if the meat is hot, but be careful not to dry them out!