- Lightly dust the soft crabs in SEASONED FLOUR (preferably with Old Bay) to coat on both sides.
- Heat Oil in a Skillet over medium-high heat until simmering hot. Add a little Butter and swirl in the skillet to melt.
- Add the crabs top side down and cook until browned, about 2-3 minutes.
- With tongs, flip the crabs and cook until red and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center reads about 145° F.
- Transfer crabs to a large paper-towel-lined plate to drain briefly.
- Plate, serve with lemons & enjoy!