Steamed Shrimp Video
- Bring your pot to a steam. Use a rack to keep the shrimp above water level. Feel free to put a little beer and vinegar in the water as well as well as some extra seasoning!
- Reheat 3-5 minutes.
- If microwaving shrimp, cover with wet towel and microwave for 1 minute.
- For either method, test a shrimp to check if the meat is hot, but be careful not to dry them out!
- Bread shrimp using provided breading.
- Fry shrimp for 4-5 minutes at 350° until golden brown.
- Serve with cocktail sauce, for dipping.
- Delivered ready to serve! Prepare to your liking… Serve on toasted bread with lettuce and tomato, or enjoy it with a spoon! Yum!
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Reform stuffed shrimp into a circular shape.
- Place stuffed shrimp onto baking sheet
- Pour 1 tablespoon of melted butter on each stuffed shrimp. Pour a little bit of WATER on the pan to prevent the stuffed shrimp from sticking(water will most likely evaporate by the time they are finished. Add more water if needed.
- Place stuffed shrimp in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Ovens vary, so please check every five minutes. Take the stuffed shrimp out when the shrimp are cooked and the top is starting to brown.
- Pour the imperial glaze over the stuffed shrimp (as much or as little as you’d like) and place back in the oven for 4-5 minutes until imperial glaze browns a little.