Take us out to the ball game! Or watch from the comfort of your own home too, we don’t mind! We’ve hit every base with our new Ballpark Bundle, which features:
- 4 Crabby Dogs
- 2 Crabby Pretzels
- Mo Gaba’s Shrimp (16 oz)
- Jersey Shore Fries (12 oz)
- FISHER’s Caramel Old Bay Popcorn (10 oz)
First 100 orders will receive a complementary Baltimore Baseball gift!
Ballpark BundleCrab Pretzel Oven Cooking Instructions Remove pretzel from packaging and transfer to oven safe sheet tray.
- Cooking From thawed:
- Bake at 350° F for about 12 minutes, or until internal temperature of 145° F is reached
- Cooking from Frozen:
- Bake at 325° F for about 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of 145° F is reached.
- Preheat the oven to 425°
- Place shrimp in a single layer on a baking tray.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes flipping halfway through until golden brown and internal temp of 120°
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Place frozen fries on a tray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
- Set AirFryer to 400°
- Add frozen fries to the basket and bake for 10 minutes.
- Shake and finish for 5-8 more minutes.
- Grill Hot Dogs for 3-5 minutes (rotating every 1–2 minutes)
- Heat Crab Dip on stove top on Medium to Low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Toast buns in oven at 350° for 2 minutes
- Prepare hotdogs and top with Crab Dip.